Nothing says the holidays like chocolate and candy canes!
Here’s exactly what you’ll need to make these tasty little treats!
- 18 vanilla wafer cookies (Round)
- 2 (8oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8oz) neufchâtel cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 C sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/4 C white chocolate chips, divided
- 1 1/4 C crushed mini candy canes, divided
- 18 foil muffin liners
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place foil liners in 2 muffin pans (cheesecake holds better in foil liners and are easier to remove)
- Place 1 vanilla wafer in the bottom of each cup.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth, add sugar, eggs, and vanilla; just until incorporated.
- Don’t over beat!!!
- Gently stir in 3/4 C chocolate chips and 3/4 candy cane pieces.
- Fill each cup 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until almost set.
- Remove from oven; let cool 5 minutes on rack and then remove from pan.
- Once cool cover and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Before serving; place remaining chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl, microwave for 15 seconds, stir, 15 more seconds, stir, repeat again if necessary until smooth.
- Place 1 tsp crushed candy cane in the center of each cheesecake, use a fork to drizzle white chocolate back and forth over the tops.
- * to crush candy canes, remove wrappers, place in a freezer bag, hit with the back of a metal spoon.
- Place on a serving platter and arrange any sort of decorative Christmas items you can find (candy canes look really nice too!)
I will use this recipe for many holidays to come! 🙂